Who can open Current Account:
- Individual aged 18 years & above
- Joint Individuals aged 18 years & above
- There is no minimum balance required to open this account.
- Quarterly average balance of £100.00/$100.00/€100.00 is required based on currency of the account.
- Serviced by branch banking (visit to the branch)
- Free cheque books & free pay-in slips will be provided.
- Free Account statement once every month through e-mail
- Free Internet Banking facility (View facility only)
- Free cash deposit up to £1000.00 per quarter
- Free set up of Standing Orders/Direct Debits
- Deposits guaranteed under FSCS subject to eligibility norms
- No interest is paid on the balances maintained in the current account.
£10.00/$10.00/€10.00 per quarter
£2.00/$2.00/€2.00 per statement
£3.00/$3.00/€3.00 per thousand or part thereof, minimum £3.00
Free (View Facility Only)
£10.00/$10.00/€10.00 per statement
£10.00/$10.00/€10.00 per certificate
£10.00/$10.00/€10.00 per request
£2.00/$2.00/€2.00 per thousand or part of (Free up to £1000 per quarter)
£10.00/$10.00/€10.00 per return
£10.00/$10.00/€10.00 per cheque
£15.00/$30.00/€25.00 per instruction
£15.00/$15/€15 per presentation
Bank Rate+12.00% Per Annum (P.A.)
Charges will be applicable as per currency of the account.
You may open current account with us either by visiting our branch in person or by sending completely filled and signed application forms with supporting documents to us.
Note: Online copies, mobile phone bills & credit card statement are not accepted.
To proceed for account opening, to download this form and submit it to below address:
Union Bank of India UK ltd
85 Queen Victoria street
For any assistance for opening of account, please contact us on +44(0)2073324250 or email us on email@example.com