Job Role - Assistant Manager Branch/ Credit Operations
Job Title: Assistant Manager Branch/ Credit Operations
Reporting To: Branch Head
An International bank is looking for an experienced Credit professional.
- Canvassing new proposals in (liaising with management) of corporates, local SME clients.
Liaising with Syndication team of banks including Indian banks and get syndicated primary
and/or secondary asset proposals for getting business.
- Obtaining all first level information/documents from clients, Carrying out Credit and other
checks, preparing due diligence reports, inspections etc. for various loans and place it to
authority for consideration.
- Ensuring compliance of KYC requirements at all stages, opening of accounts, and during loan
- Conveying sanctions to borrowers, release of loans, CPA and Monitoring of
- Monitoring of daily operations of working capital and trade finance accounts including various
releases, regular resets of interest rates as per sanction terms in all accounts, regular follow
ups with borrowers for interest/instalment dues, bank charges dues etc.
- All reporting to finance or any other department like Weekly, Monthly reporting etc.
- Following up customers for necessary papers required for Review and Renewal of loan
accounts and placing before respective authority through proper channel.
- Conveying compliance of sanction terms to respective authority through proper channel.
- Opening and review of Accounts – AML Track, Finacle
- Entry/Verifications of daily transactions/operations
- Local and cross border payments/remittances
- Dealing with existing and walk in customers including on boarding
- Completion of day end activities
- Preparation and/or maintenance of MIS and/or any other reports as required from time to
- Overall management of the branch in absence of/as a bench strength to the Branch Head
- Any other official work as instructed by the Branch Head
Skills & Knowledge
- Relevant experience, ideally within a bank/financial institution
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills to assimilate complex information rapidly
- Good accounting/finance education and skills as well as knowledge of loans and credit
- Superior reading comprehension, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of using Finacle (desirable) or other core banking solutions software
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Possess advanced Microsoft Office skills – particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work effectively within team environment and display adaptability to changing
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org