Job Description and Responsibilities
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITY
- Credit Operations & Branch Operations.
- KYC compliance, transaction monitoring for Individual and corporate clients and portfolio maintenance for all Bilateral Credit / Syndication Loan accounts.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitoring of on-boarding of new clients as per current AML guidelines and reporting to Branch Manager in case of any discrepancy.
- Periodic KYC review/transaction monitoring of Individual and corporate clients.
- Monitoring of inactive and dormant accounts.
- Creation/verification of Finacle entries.
- Ensuring the veracity/integrity of the information input into Bank's core banking system.
- Handling of local and cross border payments / remittances including payments under LC/Bills.
- Completion of day end activities.
- Dealing with existing and walk in customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Resolve complaints of the customers.
- Knowledge of policy documents issued by FCA, PRA and other regulators.
- Attend to any task that may be entrusted by Dy Manager/ Branch Manager.
- Operations of bilateral credit/syndication loans.
- Drawdown / rollovers / repayment / interest reset etc.
- Work pertaining to loan accounts viz entering transactions in Finacle, updating information in Finacle, account statements, follow-up for recovery, sending timely reminders.
- Ensuring compliance of KYC requirements at all stages, opening of accounts, and during loan tenor.
- Follow up with borrowers for necessary papers required for review and renew of loan accounts.
- Handling trade finance operations including processing of LC/Import & Export Bills.
- Preparation of periodic returns to be presented to Branch Manager.
- Preparation of MIS to be presented to Branch Manager.
- SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Preferably experience of 3 years of more in banking / financial institution.
- Sound knowledge of AML & KYC guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of complaint handling, PRA and FCA regulations.
- Business development skills.
- Customer focussed – able to interact with customers from varied back-grounds.
- Willing to take an extra responsibility from time to time.
- Working knowledge of Finacle is desirable.
- Command of Microsoft office especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to work effectively within team environment and display adaptability to changing work environment.
Please feel free to send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description and Responsibilities
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Department: Risk Management
Reporting Line: Head of Risk (CRO)
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Specific: (Including Prescribed responsibilities)
- Risk Management 2LOD Function.
- Bench strength & Support to CRO
- Adhering to FCA’s Conduct Rules (both Individual and Senior Manager’s Conduct
- Adhering to FCA's Principles of Business & PRA’s Fundamental Rules.
- Adhering to all systems, controls & Regulatory guidelines
- Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures of the Bank.
Description of Duties
- Policies and Risk management structures of the Bank: including assisting CRO in
review / updating of policies & process, Effective implementation of Risk
Management Framework/ Risk Dashboard & monitoring of Prudential Requirement
& Risk Appetite of the Bank.
- Consistent and Continual interaction with staff members to share the importance
of risk constituents and associated variables on an ongoing basis independently as
well through RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment by each department).
- Permanent Invitee to the Credit Committee to assist the CRO in assessing and
managing Credit Risk with respect to the credit sanctions, credit rating reviews
thereby acting as an additional support/challenge to manage the credit risk. Also,
a permanent invitee to EMC, ITOC, Investment Committee along with being the
Secretary to the Asset and Liability Committee.
- Assisting CRO in Preparing reports and MIs for the RCC and also other committees
as and when required, and monitoring the
- Preparing Risk MI as enumerated in the risk Appetite statement for each oversight
- Assist CRO in Monitoring Liquidity, Credit, Market, Operational, Cyber & IT Risk,
on a continual basis including & assisting in Quarterly RCSA exercise, Incident
reports, Dealers pad, Investment Proposals and portfolio analysis, Risk Culture &
Climate Risk awareness.
- Assisting in preparation/review of ICAAP/ILAAP In Conjunction with
Finance/Treasury Department & CRO,
- Act in a timely manner to ensure effective risk management, and where necessary
mitigation, of material risk exposures, in particular those that are close to or
exceed the approved risk appetite and/or risk limits.
- Work with and provide information required by internal & external auditors and
Other Duties: (If Applicable)
- Invitee to the Management Committees (IC, EMC, CC, ITOC) & RCC.
- Secretary cum Invitee to the ALCO
- Backup for SWIFT
Please forward your CV to email@example.com