We offer various Fund based and Non-Fund based facilities to Business customers.
- Term Loans for project finance, acquisitions, development of Commercial / residential/ mixed projects, Buy to Let, ECB (External Commercial Borrowings)
- Working Capital facility / overdraft for financing daily business needs
- Loan against Fixed deposits
- Trade Finance - Trust receipt financing, Issuance of acceptance of LC, bills collection bills discounting/purchase and handling
- Loan against Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
Union Bank of India is one of the largest government-owned banks of India with 120+ million customers, 9500+ branches and a total business of US$106 billion. After the amalgamation with Corporation Bank and Andhra Bank, which came into effect on 1 April 2020, the amalgamated entity becomes the fourth largest bank in terms of branch network. The Group has branches overseas in Hong Kong, Dubai, and Sydney, as well as representative offices at Abu Dhabi, and a banking joint venture in Malaysia. In addition to UBI subsidiary in the UK, the Group has four asset management / financial services subsidiaries and three joint ventures in insurance field, along with one associate in Banking field in India.
Union Bank of India (UK) Ltd.’s expert international trade team manages trade between UK and other parts of the world, including India. The team handles all types of trade transactions you need including LC advising, LC issue, Bills Negotiation, Collections, Discounting of Bills, LC Refinancing, issuance and acceptance of Standby Letters of Credit and Bank guarantees.
For your loan requirements, you may please contact us at +44 2073324250 by phone or email us at